Saturday, February 7, 2015

Roblox scary story...

Behind the scenes: I'm cruchyroll and my sister is Yonaxstar )  This was one scary story I found in the internet but I made it difficult but I forgot the site where I got it from :(((.        ROBLOX                                                             One windy night I was on the train with my sis Yonaxstar5. When the train arrived me and my sister went to find a 2 seater inside the train. Thats when we found one. I said "Hey Yonaxstar5 LOOK! :O " My sister said "look where? " I said " over there Yonaxstar5! look at that 2 seater!!! :O" and my sister said "WOW! those seats looks fancy and also that table! we should sit over there!" she said. So we sat in the fancy looking chairs. When the train was about to start the train conductor needed our tickets everyone had a ticket but me and my sister did not have a ticket! :( so the train conductor let us ride in the train anyway <__>. When the bus driver was done getting the tickets the train started. First it started slow and in a while it went fast. In a while, Me and Yonaxstar5 got so sleepy we just fell asleep... xD. 4 Hours later, I woke up my sister was still sleeping... I was looking around all over the place in the train. I realized the train has went in a tunnel but when i  was looking at the people they were covered in blood. 24 seconds later, OMG I FREAKED OUT THERE WAS SOMETHING COMING NEAR ME I SCREAMED BUT NOTHING CAME OUT IN MY MOUTH. SO IT WAS COMING CLOSER AND CLOSER IT GRABBED MY SISTER BUT THE PERSON JUST COVERED MY EYES INSTEAD I FELL ASLEEP.  After that I woke up again I was tied up In rope but it was very bloody EKK!! but finally we were out of the tunnel but we were inside a darkness cave its weird though... Yonaxstar5 is still living WOO HOO!! Yonaxstar5 said  "we have to get out of here! " she said as quietly as she could I whispered " yeah".

1 comment: